Invesco Assurance Company LimitedInvesco Assurance Company Limited

To report a claim all you need is the following:

Motor accidents Claims

  • Claim form
  • Original police abstract
  • Copy of driving license of the driver driving the vehicle at time of loss

Non- motor Claims

  • GPA/PA Claim form
  • Original medical expense receipts
  • Pay slips for 3 months for employees only
  • Police abstract if injuries are due to road traffic accidents or assault
  • Death certificate in case of fatal accidents

WIBA Claims

  • Dosh forms
  • Agreement between the employer
  • Pay slip for 3 months prior to the accident
  • Police abstract
  • Death certificate where applicable
  • Original medical expense receipts

Property Claims

  • Claim form
  • Police abstract
  • Replacement quotation
  • Witness statement
  • Adjustment report